Welcome to Phi Phi Barakuda Scuba offering some of the best diving in Thailand with one of its best dive centers.
Phi Phi Barakuda is a multi award winning dive center now offering both SSI and PADI courses. We are situated on Koh Phi Phi one of the world’s most beautiful islands where you can expect white sandy beaches, clear blue waters, spectacular limestone cliffs and amazing diving.
We have been providing quality dive trips and courses for over 20 years and you can be assured that all dives are planned and supervised to strict SSI/PADI standards. We try to provide a great diving experience and protect the environment by limiting beginner group sizes to 2 customers per instructor and experienced divers to 2 buddy teams per divemaster.
In this way the team can give you the attention you deserve whilst maintain a level of supervision which prevents accidental damage to the local reefs.
Our dive school is based in the center of Tonsai village, 100 meters from the pier, and can be easily identified by the big blue scuba tank stuck to the first floor.
With so much competition between the dive shops on the island we try to stand out by having the smallest student to instructor ratio, dive computers for all student courses and qualified fun divers, 15 litre tanks for those who like extra air, long 3mm wetsuits as well as the usual shorty suits and 5mm dive booties and open heel fins rather than the full foot fins to prevent the chaffing and blisters which would otherwise occur.
If that was not reason enough to dive with us;
- We have the largest (5 times bigger than our nearest competitor) retail sales department on Phi Phi so that all your diving equipment needs can be met.
- We have the only Nitrox membrane compressor on Phi Phi.
- All our tanks and regulators are annually serviced by a fully equipped service center and then maintained by our in house technicians.
- Our large comfortable dive boats offer everything you need during your dive trips from sun decks, dry areas, showers and toilets.
- Our in house bathrooms are fitted with hot showers for anyone who wants a quick shower before jumping on a ferry off the island.
- Our experienced staff can help you with everything from hotel suggestions to ideas about what to do after dives.
- Check us out on Tripadvisor and see what other travelers have to say about us.